How to build the basis for Omnichannel-Services
Omni-channel is currently the biggest challenge that the fashion retail industry faces. According to a recent study, more than two thirds of customers long for a consistent shopping experience without any limits, but only 10 percent of fashion retailers can deliver on these expectations. Too often, online retail is seen as a rival to the physical stores. Customers, however, request a genuine link between online channels and brick-and-mortar stores, for click-and-collect services that work, for fast ship-from-store processes and for a consistent brand and shopping experience.
How can omni-channel work? For retailers and customers?
The requested omnichannel services only work smoothly and efficiently when the right basis exists:
- Article Availability: reliable article availability information
- Click-and-Collect: reservations in favoured store in real-time
- Instore-Ordering: enable in-store orders connecting all channels
- Return-to-Store: return online-ordered articles in the store
- Ship-from-store: avoid single picking in the DC and make use of store stock
Basis for successful omni-channel services
Detego, focusing on fashion retail processes, supports you in laying the basis for successful omni-channel services. Only with a transparent, real-time view on store and online inventories, retailers can deliver on the omni-channel promise and don’t disappoint their customers.
- Securing inventory visibility at any store at any time
- Make online inventories available in all stores
- Notify store personnel about click-and-reserve orders via alerts
- Flag reserved articles and remove them from available store stock or add them to store stock if not picked up
- Ship articles directly from the store
- Add online-ordered articles to available store stock after returned in stores
- Connect online and offline channels through in-store ordering
Webinar | Omnichannel
From Myth to Master Plan
Gain valuable insights into how successful fashion retailers offer the perfect customer service across all channels and how you can lay the foundation for efficient omni-channel retailing.