Brand Stores, Franchise, Consessions and Webshop
One Solution Fits All
Nowadays, fashion retail is not restricted to one single sales channel only. Fashion retailers rather provide their customers with a whole variety of different channels. Hereby, the customers’ expectations are clear: they demand a smooth shopping experience across all channels. Reliable stock information builds the basis for any satisfied omni-channel customer. A successful “one-face-to-the-customer” strategy can only be achieved with a real-time view on the overall stock; regardless of whether it is being checked in the store, in the franchise store, at the wholesaler or in the online shop. The resulting 100% article availability across all channels guarantees a satisfied customer who may buy again.
Which solution fits everyone?
The one-fits-all approach represents a scalable sizing concept within the fashion industry. Transferred to the IT landscape, the challenge is to integrate all channels in a way that the customer perceives them as one single entity.
Integrated system landscape: Real-time stock view for retailers as well as customers.
Why integrate all channels?
- Brand stores
- Stores of franchise partners
- Concession stores
- Online shop
Customers do not distinguish where and from whom they buy: in the brand store or its online shop, in the department store or in a franchise store. Customers are looking for a specific article and expect a certain price and quick delivery.
System landscape requirements:
- Real-time view on item-level
- Constant updating of involved systems with regards to stock movements
- Central stock view (for stores, franchise partners, wholesalers) on item-level (real-time) as a single-point-of-truth
- Access to stock information for all sales partners in real-time
- Real-time information on item-level also for customers
- Real-time analysis of article movements, aging structure, replenishment performance to optimise article availability
Analysis for everyone
Of course, an evaluation of individual sales channels can be useful to determine its success. However, only an analysis of all the channels, taking into account the entire branch network and all sales partners and online sales, is decisive for the assessment of the collection-, product range- and, above all, the omni-channel success.
Consumer Engagement for everyone
Successful labels roll out their new collections in a multi-channel strategy across all sales outlets. In addition, social media as well as viral campaigns inter-relate with one another. The aim is to offer various touchpoints for customers to interact with brand and articles. A stronger relationship with the brand and more time spent – in the store and in the online shop – lead to more sales.
Detego offers fashion retailers a reliable platform for inventory management, analytics and customer engagement across all channels.
- Scalable: Just as your business requires. Start small. The platform expands itself.
- Modular: In-store management, analytics & reports, consumer engagement – choose what is necessary.
- Flexible: SaaS for switching on and off specific services as needed.
- Manageable: All services on one single platform. Accessible for everyone.
- Economical: Investment protection for the seamless integration of existing systems.