Customer engagement where purchase decisions are made
Smart Fitting Room
Usually, the fitting room is the place where purchasing decisions are made by customers. That is enough reason for fashion retailers to leave nothing to chance. The “Smart Fitting Room” offers possibilities of real customer interaction and to gain additional competitive advantage by meeting the exact wants and needs of today’s shoppers.
However, the “Smart Fitting Room” not only changes the shopping experience for customers, it also provides retailers with important insights on customer preferences.
It’s a highlight in the store for both the customer and the retailer.
“Smart” for the customer
- Shows different product combinations
- Makes product recommendations
- Article availability check
- Shows full range of articles to browse through
- Additional information, videos, social media integration
- Customer-friendly fitting (Article-Bring-Service)
- Enables digitally supported purchase decisions
- Direct reservation or ordering of articles
- Different delivery options (delivery to home address, from another store, etc.)
“Smart“ for the retailer
- Promotes up- and cross-selling potential
- Interactive dialogue between customers and store personnel
- Shows full range of products (Virtual-Endless-Shelf)
- Retail analytics: insights on customer preferences
- Increased operational excellence, optimisation of merchandise plan
- Omni-channel: Integration of online and brick-and-mortar retail
- Engagement with store and brand
- Personalised customer offers