Join Detego’s senior data scientist, Simon Walk, as he discusses the cutting-edge new uses and opportunities for retailers combining AI and RFID.
Combining AI and RFID: Taking Retail Inventory to the Next Level
Webinar Recording: Combining AI and RFID Taking Retail Inventory to the Next Level
Artificial intelligence (AI) is becoming increasingly utilised within the retail industry. One of the main challenges with the technology is having enough relevant data to be utilised or ‘fed into’ an AI system. With Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) providing huge amounts of accurate item-level data for merchandise, the two are a match made in heaven.
This webinar cover AI’s applications for stock optimisation and how machine-learning can ensure products are always in the right place at the right time, including:
- AI-driven, automated planograms for optimised product availability
- Visual merchandising and ‘Money mapping’ in stores to monitor and increase sales.
- How RFID stock-takes and AI pick-lists combine to make replenishment faster and more accurate than ever
- How machine learning smart fitting rooms are bringing accurate cross-selling into the physical store
- Using AI for demand prediction and stock optimisation across store networks